|dc.description||UNEP presented on the findings of their last call with IPCC’s glossary specialists, its synergies paper and proposed the following steps forward.
▪ The creation of a subgroup of glossary specialists under AGAD to perform the following:
o Create core sets of definitions for key terms across assessments. These terms must be translatable to other languages for the use of report translations.
o Align assessment processes through following similar procedures to create a thorough and efficient glossary development process.
o Gather thoughts on developing collaborative workspaces for future term/definition generation.
o Work together to create definitions for new terms such as naturebased
Participants of the AGAD agreed to the gathering of these specialists.||en_US
|dc.description.abstract||On 11th March 2022 the participants of the Ad hoc Global Assessment Dialogue (AGAD)
met to discuss the following agenda:
• Update on collaboration on glossaries
• Discussion on derivative products and use of other's materials
On these agenda items the participants decided:
• To create an AGAD subgroup formed by glossary specialists to harmonise glossaries
and share resources.
• UNEP will create a document on how to approach the use of materials from other
assessments in new publications.
• The next call of the AGAD will tentatively take place in May 2022.||en_US
|dc.title||Outcomes Document: Seventh Call of the Ad hoc Global Assessment Dialogue||en_US